Ever wanted to make your own strap? Join ISOCHRONO and Watch Wonderland on a journey through the wonderful world of leather.
If you’re available on the 14th of March (Saturday) from 10am to 3pm and can be at the Watch Wonderland boutique at Suntec City Mall in Singapore, you can enter the contest worth SGD180 by:
1) Following these three Instagram accounts: @iso.chrono / @watch.wonderland / @redarmywatches
2) Liking the Instagram post below and
3) Posting a comment under the same post to indicate your interest.
4 winners will be picked on the 1st March 2020 and remember, no prior experience is required!
The Leather Academy: Level One
You will learn the basics of leather crafting, from in-depth knowledge of leather types to actually crafting your very own 2-piece leather strap for a watch in your collection. After attending this course, you will be able to distinguish between the various qualities of leather straps in the market, as well as possess an appreciation for leather in the finest ways possible. The course will include:
- Understanding and Identifying Leather: Difference between Vegetable and Chrome Tanned Leathers
- Identifying Leather from different animals
- Applications of different knives used in leather crafting
- Explain action and identification of different tools used in leather crafting
- Measurement of watch straps
- How and where to cut leather
- Pattern making for 2-piece straps
- Cutting your own straps
- Installing hardware
- Hole punching
- Fitting in of straps
Date: 14 March 2020, Saturday
Time: 10am to 3pm (1hr lunch break)
Location: Watch Wonderland, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall #01-470/472, Singapore 038983 (Opposite Pasarbella, Tower 1)